Advertisements will be placed in the newspapers, namely The Straits Times and Lianhe Zaobao whenever a canteen stall is available. Alternatively, interested applicants can also check our website for available stall listings. To apply, please download the application form from our website and submit the completed form by hand to our office:
Office of Campus Amenities
Ventus (University Campus Infrastructure)
8 Kent Ridge Drive #02-01
Available stalls for leasing:
|CANTEEN||STALL NO||AREA (SQM)||TYPE OF FOOD||TERM||ESTIMATED AVAILABLE DATE|
Central Square(Yusof Ishak House)
|Stall No. 7||33||Halal Cuisine||Till 31 May 2020||Dec 2018|
The Deck (Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
|Stall No. 3||21||Japanese Cuisine||Till 31 May 2019 with option to renew for another 3 years|
*Local Delights refers to (including but not limited to): Char Kway Teow, Hokkien Mee, Carrot Cake, Prawn Mee, Laksa, Satay Bee Hoon etc.
Form must be sealed in envelope marked “Application for the Operation of a Canteen Stall in NUS”. Please submit your duly completed application form to Tender Box 2 located at National University of Singapore, Office of Campus Amenities, Ventus (University Campus Infrastructure), 8 Kent Ridge Drive, #02-01, Singapore 119246 not later than (Tuesday, 16 October 2018, 4pm) by hand. Late submission or submissions via post will not be accepted.
Any enquiries, please call Mr Tay Kang Rui at 6516 4760 or Ms Uma Thevi at 6601 3832.
Application Documents – Terms and Conditions of Access
In consideration of being permitted by NUS to download the “Application Form to Operate a Food Outlet”, I/my business/our company hereby acknowledge(s) and agree(s) as follows:
- NUS has the authority and the right, at any time it sees fit, to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- That I on behalf of my business/my company will download and print the Application Form to Operate a Food Outlet only for the purpose of submitting my/our application to operate a food outlets at NUS.
- I/my business/my company am/is not permitted to reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, commercially exploit, display, hyperlink, broadcast or transmit in any manner or by any means or store in an information retrieval system any part of NUS’ website.
- I assume all risks associated with use of the web site, including the risk of my computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or my access to it;
- My use of this website will be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and I consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in deciding all matters affecting this agreement.
I have read the terms and conditions contained above and I am agreeable to the terms and conditions set out above. Proceed
Available Outlets for Application:
|LOCATION||PREFERRED USE||APPROXIMATE AREA (SQM)||RENT FREE FIT OUT PERIOD||EXPECTED HANDOVER DATE||TENDER CLOSING DATE||PORTAL|
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview conducted by the Tender Evaluation Committee and they will be evaluated based on food quality, variety, pricing, relevant experience and etc.
All available machine spaces are subjected to tenders or ITQs (Invitation to Quote) and interested applicants can log in to SESAMi (http://www.sesami.com/) to download the tender/ITQ documents.
Currently, there are no machine spaces available for leasing.
|LOCATION||PREFERRED USE||QUANTITY||EXPECTED HANDOVER DATE||TENDER CLOSING DATE|
Applicants will be evaluated based on variety, pricing, relevant experience and etc. For tenders, shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend an interview conducted by the Tender Evaluation Committee.
For more details, please contact:-
|Mr Tay Kang Rui||6516 firstname.lastname@example.org|